Olive 8 Condo Auction Results – 32 units for $13.3m
This afternoon auctioneer Kennedy Wilson auctioned off 32 units for Olive 8 developer RC Hedreen.
We were on location to capture the results in realtime on Twitter and post them all online before anyone else. Had it not been raining I’m sure I would have been biking :).
Here are the Olive 8 condo auction results [xlsx]. Enjoy!
- 32 solds. They originally announced they were auctioning 34 units, 28 units were on the auction day sequence. They added 2303, 2004, 2304 and 2404 at the end. They didn’t auction #1902 or #2102 (pricey 2 bedrooms).
- Cheapest unit: $297,000 for #2110 a 650 square foot west facing one bedroom. Last priced at $395,000.
- Most expensive unit: $702,000 for #2502 a 1,586 square foot north-east facing two bed, two bath + den. Lasr priced at $1,145,000.
- Average price: $415,656
- Total dollar value of units sold: $13.3 million
- Seattle Times was there taking lots of photos, bloggers weren’t allowed in.
Which building will go to auction next?