Highlights this year:
- Tiny homes, from modular to those that come in a kit
- Remodeling one’s home for accommodating extended family members
- In-home game rooms
- Technology in every aspect of the home, from kitchen to whole house home automation
- Decorating for millennials/first time home buyers
- “Swim/Bike/Run for Habitat,” an on-site fundraiser where volunteers compete to raise money for affordable housing
The Seattle Home Show runs February 20 through February 28 at CenturyLink Field Event Center. Show hours are: Saturdays & Sundays 10 AM – 6 PM; Monday – Friday 12 – 6 PM. Admission is $12.00 Adults, $8.00 Seniors (60+), $3.00 Juniors (7-15), under 7 free. E-tickets are available for purchase online at www.SeattleHomeShow.com and E-ticket purchasers receive $1 parking for Seattle Home Show at CenturyLink Field Parking Garage and Safeco Field Parking Garage.