Nexus Reservations Converting Soon
Nexus reservation holders, are you getting excited to check out the sales center? It opens for you February 25th and you’ll have just a week to decide if you want to move forward with converting your reservation to a purchase and sale with 5% down.
Here are the dates just released by Nexus:
- February 18th & 19th: POSTPONED – Sales Center preview
- February 22nd: Advance distribution of legal files for courtesy review
- February 24th: Official Notification to 1st Position Reservation Holders*
- February 25th: Sales Center for 1st Position Reservation Holders*
- March 4th: Official Notification to 2nd Position Reservation Holders
- March 11th: Public Grand Opening & Sales Event
In order to showcase the future neighborhood and interact with the robust amenities package, the NEXUS Sales Center will include an augmented reality experience produced by Z-Axon made possible using Microsoft’s HoloLens technology, which pairs the physical environment up with digital holograms. When the Sales Center opens in early March, prospective buyers will be able to visualize the neighborhood of the future, with the NEXUS scale model providing a physical anchor around which a virtual cityscape is formed. But first, the scale model and the HoloLens experience will be debuted during the DSA’s State of Downtown event.
I’m curious to see how the HoloLens experience goes as Luma tried using an Oculus headset at their sales center but in all my visits, I never saw prospective clients use it, but it made for good marketing.