Sorry for the delay! Was in New York at the tail end of last week and just catching up.
- Madrona view home. Went for more than $200k over list.
- Capitol Hill two bedroom condo. Three offers. We got it for $650k. We weren’t the highest offer and were financed, but won the sellers over :)
First Hill studio. There offers, went above $323k
- First Hill penthouse. 3 offers, I think it went for list price!?
- First Hill one bedroom. 1 offer
- Greenwood home. 5 offers, went for more than $650k
Articles elsewhere that caught our eye:
- Worried about pesticide use in parks? There’s a map for that.
- The Seattle Times wonder is we’re headed for a crash.
- A survey says Chinese millionaires pick Seattle as #2 place to live in the world
- But, Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- Hot to get ready for an earthquake
- Story behind the sale of a penthouse at 1521