Was busy celebrating my birthday last week so the weekly update was delayed :).
Here’s a few war stories that I was involved in, or heard of:
- Good looking Ballard condo listed at $520k, a couple went above $600k
- Queen Anne mid-century listed at $815k went above $855k
- Eastlake condo listed at $475k got 7 offers
- Capitol Hill one bedroom condo got 9 offers and went for over $460k
- Mount Baker Craftsman didn’t have any offers at its deadline so buyers were able to negotiate a “regular” offer with contingencies like inspection
Meanwhile, we got a client under contract on a condo at the Elektra that he had offered on a few weeks ago and lost, but the winning bidder got cold feet.