There’s only 200 new listings this week, which is roughly the same number as the previous two weeks, but the difference this week, is that there were some really amazing homes!
Though so far we’ve only written one offer this week and it was on a home without an offer deadline, and not surprisingly, after a flurry of interest, the seller isn’t responding to our offer and is putting in place an offer deadline. Wouldn’t it have been nice if they just had an offer deadline to start with? Oh well.
On the listing side of the business, we’re doing our part to boost inventory levels by selling one of our rental condos. Known affectionately as the ‘Taj, it’d make a great first condo for someone, and as we’ve shown, it is a great rental.
I suspect next week to be quiet as we head into a holiday weekend.
- Geekwire: Redfin migration report finds a first for Seattle: More users searching for a way out of city than in
- But… Bay Area exodus continues… …to Seatle
- And, Average tech worker salary in Seattle hits $132K, making city the top spot for relocation
- However, if you’re not in tech, As cost of living soars, half of Seattle-area tax filers earn under $50K, IRS data show
- In other news, Seattle-area construction costs increase despite residential slowdown (the slowdown is in residential APARTMENTS)
- Mortgage rates hit 14-month high as bonds sell off