An Urban Living Listing: Modern Ballard Townhouse
We’re listing a like-new contemporary townhome in the heart of Ballard at 1613 NW 65th St! Environmentally conscious, it is 4-star Built Green. With a reverse floor plan, it features third floor living area with high ceilings for lots of natural west facing light, an open great room concept, and a nice sized deck with territorial views. Plus unlike most new construction it has a spacious garage with ample room for storage. Higher end finishes throughout: in-floor radiant heating, mini-split HVAC units throughout, LED lighting, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertop and premium top-down window coverings.
Listed at $799k, the townhome is 1,370 square feet with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Great school district – blocks from Ballard High School and Salmon Bay School
- Fantastic location – this home is in the heart of Ballard and within walking and cycling distance to some of the best Seattle has to offer, including Ballard Farmers Market
Great nearby places:
- Coffee: Grumpy D’s Coffee House, Café Besalu, Biscuit & Bean,
- Breakfast: the Fat Hen, Biscuit & Bean, Brunswick & Hunt
- Dinner: Delancy, El Camion, Un Bien
Staged by our friends at Spade & Archer and photos by our friends at Clarity NW.