The Pinnacle Restarts Sales
This week The Pinnacle at Alki, a boutique 11-unit building has restarted sales with a new sales team.
We hear one unit is sold (previously we were hearing over half were “reserved”), with the rest available starting at $1.5m.
- 11 condominium homes (1 sold)
- Views of the city skyline, Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains
- Northwest Contemporary design
- Ten 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom units, one 1 bedroom 1 bath unit
- 3 bedrooms ranging from 1,806 to 2,128 square feet; 1 bedroom unit is 885 square feet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Finishes- Bosch stainless appliances, Bosch or Wolf gas ranges, wine refrigerator, fireplaces, option for two tone cabinets, Quartz countertops, hardwoods flooring in living space
- Options/upgrades- a variety of personalization options including color schemes, updates for flooring and technology will be offered
- Each unit will have one parking space, and certain units will have the opportunity to purchase an additional space
- Close to the West Seattle Water Tax
With the success of Evoke in Kirkland, I expect they’ll sell half of the building pretty quickly.
The building should be complete this November.