An Urban Living Loft Listing: west-facing Sound views at the Fix/Madore
This is it!
We just listed #502, a true loft in the historic Fix/Madore building just behind Pike Place Market with amazing west-facing views over the Sound. This corner unit blends historic features like exposed brick, original wood beams, and ceiling with a stunning $150k modern remodel by Will Root design of the kitchen, bathroom, and more. Plus there’s an in-unit washer/dryer, lots of built-ins, and a storage locker.
Bonus: the famous Zig-Zag cocktail bar is only an elevator ride down to the 2nd floor and you have a front-row location to a billion-dollar waterfront transformation.
Priced at $625,000, here’s the full list of upgrades:
- Replaced carpet with wood flooring throughout ($10,000)
- Added extensive storage to living area ($15,000)
- Built-in queen murphy bed matching surrounding cabinetry
- Built-in custom closets with drawers
- Additional storage and bar area with butcher block countertops
- Addition of laundry in a built-in cabinet ($5,000)
- Complete kitchen upgrade ($70,000)
- Addition of 10′ eat-in island with waterfall quartz countertop
- New built-in kitchen appliances
- Built-in refrigerator
- Built-in dishwasher
- Wall oven and cooktop
- Appliance corral and pantry
- Complete bathroom renovation ($50,000)
- New porcelain tile throughout with heated floors
- New shower with linear shower drain, hand shower, rain shower and glass door.
- Wall-mount toilet
- Larger double vanity with medicine cabinets
- Additional 10′ of linen storage
- New tankless water heater
Get in touch if you’d like to see it in person! [email protected] or 206-618-1600.