[email protected]
Home / Uncategorized / Lawyer for HOA Issue?

Lawyer for HOA Issue?

By August 3, 2009


A reader writes in,

Matt – I’ve been a follower of your blog for a few years now. I’m currently a homeowner at [a Seattle condo] and due to some unfortunate circustances I had to relocate. I’ve requested a rental hardship from my HOA, but they have denied my request. I believe I have a legitimate and reasonable request. Do you know of any good HOA lawyers who I can discuss this with? I’ve done some research, but i’d like to discuss with several before paying any legal fees. Thanks.

Can anyone help out?

I own and manage Urban Living, a boutique Seattle and Bellevue real estate brokerage. I love lofts, floating homes, new construction, and mid-century moderns, but I will help you buy or sell just about anything!

Get in touch to:

  • Understand the market
  • Find your perfect home
  • Sell your home